I’m very excited to announce my newest book:
I’ve compiled everything I’ve learned about Facebook and put it into a complete guide on learning the bare-bones basics of what social media is to creating marketing strategies for your page. Some of the content is similar to what I’ve written in my blog posts, but I go far more in-depth and have combined my knowledge into one resource.
Here’s what I cover in my book:
- What is Facebook?
- The Basics
- How Does Facebook Work?
- Why do People Share so Much Information?
- How do Businesses Fit into Social Media?
- Why Does Facebook Matter?
- How to Create a Business Facebook Page
- Pages vs Profiles
- Getting Started
- Basic Setup Instructions
- Making Your Page Look Great with Profile & Cover Images
- Profile Images
- Cover Images
- Tab Images
- Image Dimensions
- What to Post on Your Business Facebook Page
- How Often Should I Post on my Facebook Page?
- What Should I Post on my Facebook Page?
- So what’s the Most Engaging Stuff to Post on my Facebook Page?
- Where Can I Find Content for my Facebook Page?
- What About Posting Business/Promotional Content?
- Setting up a Posting Schedule
- Engaging with Fans
- Negative Comments & Reviews
- Facebook Contests & Sweepstakes
- Things to Keep in Mind
- Contest/Sweepstakes Services
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts
- Manage Your Facebook Page in Minutes a Week Using the Scheduling Tool
- Growing Your Fan Base Organically
- Ideas to Organically Grow Your Fan Base
- Growing Your Fan Base with Facebook Ads
- Types of Facebook Ad Results
- The Planning Phase
- Creating Facebook Ads
- Managing Ad Campaigns
- Keeping Ads Fresh
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Measuring Your Success
- What Should I Include In My Social Media Report?
If you enjoy my blog, don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel. Many of my videos correspond to my blog posts and it’s a great resource for easy video tutorials on social media, Adobe and Microsoft programs.
Thank you for all your support along my journey—if it weren’t for readers like you, I wouldn’t have a reason to write.